Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Carl Rohrs Chicago Workshop

Hi Everyone!

Whew! It's been a crazy-busy month for me, so not much has happened blog-wise. I've had quite a few jobs to work on, and construction being done on my house, so the blog has taken a back seat once again.

But I just had the opportunity to spend 4 whole days taking a workshop with Carl Rohrs here in Chicago. What a privilege! Carl is an amazingly talented and knowledgeable man; an incredible teacher; and an all-around nice guy. His generous encouragement and enthusiasm gave us the perfect atmosphere for learning and discovering new techniques. I just can't believe how much we covered in those 4 days.

I'm going to share a lot of photos with you, but only a few will be here on the blog. I've noticed that it's beginning to load very slowly, and I'm thinking it's because I have too many photos on it. So, I'm going to try something new. If you're interested in seeing all the photos of Carl's techniques, student work and some of my practice sheets, I'll be posting them on Flickr and will provide the link in each specific post.

Stay tuned for some "knock-your-socks-off" stuff!

No comments: