Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some Other Images from Annie Cicale's Class

As I mentioned in a previous post, we worked on other images on the second day of class. Here are some of my classmates' drawings.





This drawing was done by Barb. It is a rock that had a marble streak down the center that looked like the letter "b"...for "Barb". :-)












Another Barb did this wonderful "sketch". I love that background treatment!


















Yet another Karen did this image. I'm telling you, there were some talented people in this class!!!















And last, but not least,  this delightful painting 
was done by Marge. Check out her blog here.








2 comments:

april said...

Hi Julie! I saw Marge's pretty painting after the workshop, and sure love seeing all the rest you have posted here. Wonderful! Wish I could have been there.

WildmanDesigns said...

I wish you were there, too! Thanks for your comment, April.