Friday, July 2, 2010

Calendar Fun!

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here in Chicagoland, so I haven't been spending much time in the studio lately. I'm in full-time mom-mode, now that my son is off for the summer, so there has been a lot of outdoor play time going on here!

I did get to make a calendar page for our CCC (Chicago Calligraphy Collective) West Side Study Group's annual calendar fundraiser project. Each year, the West Side group donates their time and talent and produces a calendar that fits in a CD case. Each member takes a month and makes 150 copies of their piece. All proceeds from the sales go to the CCC.

My month was October. Here's the finished page:

2 comments:

Jody Meese said...

This is gorgeous! So understated and the colors sing!

Kate said...

It looks even better in person. Not sure how we let a hoosier get into the west side group, but I'm sure glad we did! :0)