Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wildman Designs Featured in Calligraphy Article on the Web!

I just received an email that my blog was featured in the article "40 Fantastic Calligraphy Blogs" at the website: webdesignschoolguide.com.

Take a look at the article (click here) and you'll see some of the great blogs that are listed here, as well as ones I didn't know existed. I think this article, on this particular site, is a great way to promote the "art of beautiful writing" to a younger generation of artists and designers!

4 comments:

Rena said...

Although it doesn't surprise me one bit....CONGRATULATIONS. I am on my way to the dentist (insert sad face here) But NOW, I have that blog to peruse when I get back. I hope there are lots of young calligraphers out there. Now, how can we get these younger people to love old fashioned letter writing??? **sigh***

jgr said...

WOW! Congrats to you for being featured. and yes, I hope the younger people will appreciate the beauty.

Shelly @ Life on the Wild Side said...

I'm not surprised either. You are GREAT, Julie!

nikheel said...

Congrats for your mention!-a fellow calligrapher.